Jharkhand Police ASI recruitment 2020 application form: Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board will soon release the notification for the various vacancies of different posts. The notification for the Jharkhand Police ASI Recruitment will be released for both Male & Female applicants.
The detailed information about the application process will be soon released on the official site www.jhpolice.gov.in. as soon as after the release of notification about the various Jharkhand Police ASI recruitments. All the detailed information including the Jharkhand Police ASI eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process & all other details will be available on the official portal. The process of application together with the details of application fees are mentioned in the notification.
Jharkhand Police ASI Recruitment 2020
The notification will be released soon, and the Jharkhand police ASI application form will be uploaded on the official site in the PDF Format. The Application Fees for General/ OBC is Rs. 100 and SC& ST are exempted from the application fee. Online registration is available on the official portal. So the notification for the Jharkhand Police ASI Recruitment 2020 is expected to be released at the end of December 2020 or, at the beginning, January 2020. The job aspirants have to first make sure about their eligibility criteria that is the educational qualification, age limit, physical standards etc. whether they are fit or not.
First of all, candidates have to download the application form if they are eligible for the post. The various steps of “OnlineApplication Process” are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidates have to go to the official site, jhpolice.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application”, process.
- Search the Link, for the Jharkhand Police recruitment of ASI.
- Read the instructions given in the application form correctly, applicants must get sure about the eligibility criteria, whether they are fit or not for this post.
- After reading the instructions carefully, next comes the process of filling the form.
- Fill the form with great care & attention, so that all the details are filled correctly.
- Once the form is filled & submitted, it can’t be modified or edited.
- Attach all the requisite documents/ certificates, scanned photo & Signature. Upload all these details in the form.
- Next comes the “Online Mode of Payment” of Application Fees. In case of General or OBC aspirants, the amount of fees is Rs. 100 while in the case of SC & ST, they are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Then press the “SUBMIT” button.
- For the latest updates & news regarding Jharkhand police ASI recruitment 2020, it is advised & requested by the aspirants to be in touch with the official portal.