Jharkhand Police constable Eligibility, age limit, qualification: On July in the year 2020 the Jharkhand Police released its notifications. The individuals who want to apply for the latest jobs in Jharkhand police they can apply for the recruitment of Constable of Jharkhand Police. If the applicant is interested and also eligible for this he can apply for the recruitment as a constable for Jharkhand police by downloading the application form of Jharkhand police from the official website of Jharkhand police which is jhpolice.gov.in. The application of forms can be sent only between July 2020.
Jharkhand Police constable Eligibility criteria
- Constable Age limit
The age limit of the candidate to apply for this post is between 35 years to 45 years of age. If his age is more than 45 then he is not eligible for the same and he cannot apply for the post of constable.
Physical eligibility of the candidate
- The height
- For men of general/ ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 168 cms.
- For women of general/ST and OBC: The minimum height should be 152 cms.
- For men who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 160 cms.
- For women who are ST candidates: the minimum height should be 150 cms.
- The chest
- The chest option for Men who are general and OBC: Without expanding 79 cm and with expanding 84 cm
- The chest option for Men who are ST candidates: without expanding is 77 cm and with expanding is 82 cm.
- The chest option is not applicable to women.
- The weight:
- For female candidates, the weight should be minimum 40 kilograms.
- For male candidates, there are no weight criteria.
- Educational Eligibility
They should have passed at least 12th class from a recognized board or any study which is equivalent to it.
The selection of the candidates is based on two things first has to be the medical exam of the candidate. The candidate needs to be medically fit. He also has to give an interview.